WHO WE ARE
Charity Affair has a no tolerance spam policy. “Spam” means unsolicited communication to persons with whom we or our entities do not have a relationship or who have not specifically requested (opted-in to) our mail lists.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
We monitor the Services for any large increases in sending emails. A user’s account will be terminated if the user sends unsolicited email messages. Please report any suspected abuse to email@example.com and ISPs and Blacklist administrators may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please forward the complete email in question, including headers. If applicable, please also unsubscribe from the message using the link at the top or the bottom of the email if you no longer wish to receive emails from the sender. We will take the appropriate action against the sender of the email in question.
All persons being emailed from our Service, agreed previously, when using our services, to receive permission-based email. This means all recipients must have opted-in to receive communications from the sending entity. Opt-in can occur either via a sign-up form on a web site, at a point-of-sale sign-up form or a physical sign-up sheet. Purchased lists may not be used with the Services, regardless of the source or permission status.
You may not use Charity Affair Services to:
1. harvest emails from web sites
2. purchase lists (whether they are opt-in or not)
3. have a subscription form that subscribes users to an unrelated list
4. send out unrelated offers or unrelated content to your contact list
5. add an email address into a list without the subscriber’s permission
You may use Charity Affair Services to:
1. send out a regular emails to recipients who have opted-in to receive it
2. send out a regular emails to recipients where you’ve got an ongoing relation with (clients, contacts, media)
3. send out information and content to recipients who have requested to receive content on that topic from your organization.
Any user’s account on our service will be immediately terminated if we determine, in our sole discretion, that it is used to send spam. To determine whether you have sent spam we will:
1. review the content of the message in question
2. review your subscriber list for patterns common to harvested lists
3. review the spam complaint
4. view the records to see when the subscriber was subscribed
Charity Affair prohibits the use of the Services to send content which:
- Provides, sells, or offers to sell (or services related to): pornography; escort services; illegal goods; illegal drugs; illegal drug contraband; pirated computer programs; instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades, or other weapons.
- Provides, sells, or offers to sell or rent any mailing list.
- Displays material that exploits children, or otherwise exploits children under 18 years of age.
- Posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about children.
- Provides material that is abusive, bigoted, prejudiced, racist, hateful, profane, obscene, violent, harassing, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, or otherwise illegal content.
- Violates the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, intellectual property, or other rights of another.
- Sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received.
- Introduces viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses or scams on the Internet.
- Promotes, solicits, or participates in pyramid schemes.
- Engages in any libellous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing activity.
- Posts any content that advocates, promotes, or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups, or individuals or which provides instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence.
Mr Gay World®; Gay World Foundation NPC; Mr Gay World® Pageants and Mr Gay World® Events reserves the right to prohibit the use of the Services by any entity at its sole discretion. For more information and guidance please visit https://spamlaws.com for guidance.